*For professional use only. Please call to purchase.
Influenza A/B antigen rapid diagnosis reagent for the qualitative test.
The simultaneous inspection as below:
- Rapid diagnosis reading time (3min- 8min)
- Use dropper equipped filter for optimization of sample purification.
- To promote convenience due to device type.
- Inclusive of positive and negative contrast swab for quality control.
- 25 strips per box
- Store at room temperature
- For professional in vitro diagnostic use.
The GENEDIA® Influenza A/B Ag II Test Kit is an in vitro diagnostic single-use test and qualitative immunoassay to detect influenza virus type A and type B infection from nasal or throat swab specimens. This assay is designed for professional personnel in the laboratory and at point-of-care as an aid in screening patients suspected of being infected and asymptomatic patients.
Item Code: 10003157